Saturday, September 18, 2010

A decline?

I am small and this world is big.
Eating this world, I am a weapon of massive consumption..
In a part of history being made, I find myself perplexed  wondering what is going on?
Am I here to witness the decline —or to watch everyday on the news, people dying?
What can move me?
Is it people dying with the loss of food or a child with no socks and shoes?
What is the solution to the issues this world is facing?
Can by developing more fire power and fighting more wars, solve the global issues,
Can it make life any easier for a poor man?
What is that, 'we' the human race is longing for?
We are fighting a war, a war for peace,
but everyday brings new crises,
what is that, we,  'the human race' desire?

I desire and I wish for a better future. Does this include a better world? or is it just about the life I desire to live, a life of " massive consumption" ..


                                              

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog